Veneers can be a great way to fix the color and/or shape of a tooth.
Some advantages of using Veneers are:
- They provide a natural tooth appearance.
- Gum tissue tolerates porcelain well.
- Porcelain veneers are resistant to stains.
- The color of a porcelain veneer can be selected such that it makes dark teeth appear whiter.
- Veneers offer a conservative approach to changing a tooth’s color and shape-veneers generally don’t require the extensive shaping prior to the procedure that crowns do, yet offer a stronger, more aesthetic alternative to bonding.
For more information on Veneers, contact Dr. Abe Katz of Dentistry by Design and make an appointment at (703) 478-9574 or visit our website.
Dr. Abe Katz also proudly serves Purcellville, Sterling, Reston, Ashburn, Wolf Trap, Chantilly, and surrounding areas.