What qualities make a dentist one you trust . Background, compassion and expertise inspire confidence in Herndon dentists, Drs. Sonia Dilolli and Abe Katz.
Finding a dentist you can trust is an important task. What qualities should you look for? How about educational background, compassion and expert skill? You find all 3 qualities in Dr. Sonia Dilolli and Dr. Abe Katz.
Excellent educational credentials are critical
You can trust a dentist who has taken the time and had the discipline to advance through high levels of professional education. Both Dr. Dilolli and Dr. Katz have excellent undergraduate and graduate credentials and commit themselves to ongoing education for themselves and their staff, too.
Dr. Dilolli is a graduate of the well-known Baylor College of Dentistry and has further training from the prestigious Dawson Academy, Spears Institute and the Arum Greg DDS Implant Seminar. Dr. Katz graduated from Howard University Dental School, the Las Vegas Institute of Advanced Dental Studies and the Dr. Arum Greg’s Dental Implant Continuum. He is expert in sleep dentistry.
Compassion is vital
Both Herndon dentists are well-known for how well they listen to their patients’ concerns and pinpoint their oral health needs. Treatments are carefully planned and involve patient input. Each individual is treated as just that–an individual. In fact, Dr. Herndon has been voted a “Top Dentist” in North Virginia magazine because of his dedication to excellence in the field of dentistry.
A wide skill set produces great smiles
Your Herndon dentists at Virginia Dentistry by Design use the latest diagnostic and treatment techniques and equipment to ensure the finest in preventive, restorative and cosmetic dental services. Among the latest in equipment are:
- intra-oral cameras to reveal decay and other hidden problems
- soft tissue lasers for periodontal therapy and cosmetic gum contouring
- digital x-rays for clear images with low radiation and quick turnaround time
- 3-D imaging for the best in smile makeovers and full mouth reconstruction
- computer-delivered anesthesia to provide precise pain control and relaxation for anxious patients
Specialty services at Virginia Dentistry by Design include both restorative and cosmetic procedures designed for best results and high patient satisfaction. Just a few examples of these innovative services are:
- dental implants, the gold standard in tooth replacement
- traditional and instant orthodontics for great aesthetics and proper alignment
- tooth-colored fillings and porcelain crowns
- routine exams, cleanings and ongoing patient teaching
- inlays and onlays (partial porcelain crowns)
- oral appliance therapy for Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Brite Smile whitening for whiter teeth
- porcelain veneers to cover smile imperfections such as heavy staining, gaps and chips
Take a step toward your best oral health
Education, compassion and expertise work together at Virginia Dentistry by Design to deliver great dental health and overall well-being. Trust a partnership with Herndon dentists Dr. Sonia Dilolli and Dr. Abe Katz. Your oral and overall health will be the better for it. Contact the office staff for your appointment today.